| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ostersund-Froson in November is slightly cold at -2.2 °C (28.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.1 °C (32.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.6 °C (23.7 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 4.7 °C (8.5 °F).
- The weather in November is dry. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 5:28 long and the longest day is 8:09 long with an average length of 6:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Ostersund-Froson November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Ostersund-Froson, Sweden
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Ostersund-Froson:
- Br°nn°ysund, Nordland, Norway - 275.7 kms (171.3 miles) NNW
- Orland, Norway - 249.8 kms (155.2 miles) WNW
- Vaernes, Norway - 180.3 kms (112.1 miles) W
- Trondheim, Norway - 203.8 kms (126.6 miles) W
- Storlien, Sweden - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) W
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 338.9 kms (210.6 miles) W
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 313.8 kms (195 miles) WSW
- Lillehammer, Norway - 314.1 kms (195.2 miles) SW