| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ostersund-Froson in January is cold at -8.6 °C (16.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -5.2 °C (22.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -12.1 °C (10.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in January is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 4:51 long and the longest day is 7:13 long with an average length of 5:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Ostersund-Froson January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Ostersund-Froson, Sweden
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Ostersund-Froson:
- Br°nn°ysund, Nordland, Norway - 275.7 kms (171.3 miles) NNW
- Orland, Norway - 249.8 kms (155.2 miles) WNW
- Vaernes, Norway - 180.3 kms (112.1 miles) W
- Trondheim, Norway - 203.8 kms (126.6 miles) W
- Storlien, Sweden - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) W
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 338.9 kms (210.6 miles) W
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 313.8 kms (195 miles) WSW
- Lillehammer, Norway - 314.1 kms (195.2 miles) SW