| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ostersund-Froson in December is cold at -6.1 °C (21.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -3.2 °C (26.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9.3 °C (15.3 °F).
- In December the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in December is dry. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 4:37 long and the longest day is 5:24 long with an average length of 4:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Ostersund-Froson December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Ostersund-Froson, Sweden
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Ostersund-Froson:
- Brønnøysund, Nordland, Norway - 275.7 kms (171.3 miles) NNW
- Orland, Norway - 249.8 kms (155.2 miles) WNW
- Vaernes, Norway - 180.3 kms (112.1 miles) W
- Trondheim, Norway - 203.8 kms (126.6 miles) W
- Storlien, Sweden - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) W
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 338.9 kms (210.6 miles) W
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 313.8 kms (195 miles) WSW
- Lillehammer, Norway - 314.1 kms (195.2 miles) SW