| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ostersund-Froson in August is quite mild at 12.3 °C (54.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.4 °C (61.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 60mm (2.4in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 14:43 long and the longest day is 17:50 long with an average length of 16:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Ostersund-Froson August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Ostersund-Froson, Sweden
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Ostersund-Froson:
- Brønnøysund, Nordland, Norway - 275.7 kms (171.3 miles) NNW
- Orland, Norway - 249.8 kms (155.2 miles) WNW
- Vaernes, Norway - 180.3 kms (112.1 miles) W
- Trondheim, Norway - 203.8 kms (126.6 miles) W
- Storlien, Sweden - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) W
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 338.9 kms (210.6 miles) W
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 313.8 kms (195 miles) WSW
- Lillehammer, Norway - 314.1 kms (195.2 miles) SW