| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ostersund-Froson in April is very cool at 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.8 °C (40.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.6 °C (27.3 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:31 long and the longest day is 16:35 long with an average length of 15:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Ostersund-Froson April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ostersund-Froson, Sweden
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ostersund-Froson:
- Brønnøysund, Nordland, Norway - 275.7 kms (171.3 miles) NNW
- Orland, Norway - 249.8 kms (155.2 miles) WNW
- Vaernes, Norway - 180.3 kms (112.1 miles) W
- Trondheim, Norway - 203.8 kms (126.6 miles) W
- Storlien, Sweden - 119.9 kms (74.5 miles) W
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 338.9 kms (210.6 miles) W
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 313.8 kms (195 miles) WSW
- Lillehammer, Norway - 314.1 kms (195.2 miles) SW